Organise Your Life With Office Stationary
If you’re in the habit of missing bill payments, forgetting appointments and losing important paperwork then take a look at these five ways to reorganise your life so you can start 2013 off on the right foot.
1. Think about what it is that makes you feel disorganised. Is it the never ending laundry piles that invade your space or the piles of paperwork that seem to spread around your home? Once you’ve decided which thing bothers you most tackle that first. It often helps to make a list of everything you want to change and then tick off tasks as you complete them. This will help you to see the light at the end of the tunnel and ensure you face problems one at a time rather than trying to fix everything at once.
2. If you’re planning a big drive on your bills or paperwork make sure you have enough equipment to get them sorted and keep them tidy in the future. Invest in ring binders which you can place all your paperwork in rather than boxes or drawers as you’ll be able to find and access your important documents much more easily. You could also invest in a filing cabinet to keep all your important documents stored safely and securely.
3. A good clear out can help you take stock and make you feel much more able to tackle the daily issues that everyone faces. Set aside a weekend to give your home a good clear out and get rid of everything you don’t need or want. If you haven’t attempted to declutter for a while you’ll be amazed at just how much unnecessary baggage you’ve accumulated and without it you’ll feel lighter and more in control. You can even make some money by selling your unwanted stuff online or at a boot fair.
4. Trying to tackle everything at once can be overwhelming so compartmentalise the things you want to change and tackle them one at a time. That way you’ll have a far better chance of achieving the tasks you set out and you won’t end up giving up on everything. Use your list to prioritise your tasks and give yourself a pat on the back every time you tick something off. You could even help motivate yourself by allowing for a treat each time you complete something.
5. A wall calendar is a great way to make sure you don’t forget any appointments and can often be more effective than using your phone or a diary because you’ll be able to see what you have in the pipeline with a simple glance. Invest in a calendar and get into the habit of filling it in so you don’t miss anything important.
Follow these tips to get organised and ensure that you feel in control of your life in 2019.